Concept and Design
- DMS has a full-time graphic designer on our team who can help you develop a concept and translate it into a custom design that suits your direct mail campaign objectives.
- With or without using our design services, we’ll ensure your direct mail campaign meets postal requirements, so you get the best postage discounts available.
- You can feel confident our experience in graphic design, direct marketing and extensive knowledge of postal codes and regulations will be worth the investment.
Even if you have a designer on staff, outsourcing is a good idea. The designers on staff at a direct marketing service know how to put together an effective direct marketing piece.
– Business Week Online
List rental and data management
- Our experienced team of specialists can plan a direct mail strategy that acquires and processes the list you need for a successful campaign.
- Your mailing list is the key to a successful direct mail campaign when selling to a specific geographic, or demographic area.
- 40% of your campaign results depend on a quality mailing list.
- DMS can help you attract new customers and encourage existing customers to return.
- “The most common direct-mail mistakes” according to the Newspaper Association of American is “not focusing on the list.”
A great direct-mail package with wonderful copy and fantastic design might pull double the response of a poorly conceived mailing. But the best list can pull a response 10 times more than the worst list for the identical mailing piece.
– Newspaper Association of America
Full-color offset & digital laser printing
DMS offers in-house digital printing and full-color offset as well as personalization, so you have less to worry about when planning your direct mail campaign. We also offer to help you find a specialized printer if we can’t complete the project in-house.Read more
Letter shop and mailing services
Let us handle the tedious tasks of folding, inserting, sealing, stamping and delivery, so you can focus on implementing your campaign.
We provide in-house quality digital printing and laser personalization in our up-to-date facility where we use automated processing equipment that saves you time and money.
1. Inkjet addressing:
Our high-quality system creates crisp, clear and easy to read professional mail pieces. We can inkjet your address, barcode, return address, graphics and text messages.
2. Laser printing and addressing:
DMS will help you get a higher response rate and probability of success when you personalize your letters.
3. Postal verification and delivery:
Over 1/3 of the total cost of direct mail campaigns is postage, but we can help you get discounts by doing tasks the US Postal Service usually handles.Read more